Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Blog!

We wanted to have a blog so that our friends and family could keep up with us more easily! You all might not really be interested in what we're doing, but it gives me something to do at my day job.

Eric is coaching the Polar Bears with the Arizona Hockey Union... he'll post more later. I am crazy with my mom's biz, my invitation business, and at the stock brokerage. I will soon be my own boss... hooray! We enjoy married life, and we love our puppies, Pudge and Ellie. They are hilarious!

We want this to be interactive and fun, so feel free to leave comments. Eventually I want to start a Blog Bible Study where we discuss books online and stuff. Fun times!

That's all for now! Love you all!

Kelsey

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love it! Now maybe I can keep up with your life :) Why are there no pictures of my granddogs? Love you both!