Thursday, July 31, 2008
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Monday, July 14, 2008
4. Usana HealthPak 100 Vitamins- Energy and Nutrition... pharmaceutical grade... the best stuff ever!
5. Downy Wrinkle Reducer- I hate ironing... especially when it's a zillion degrees outside. I use it for bed linens, clothes... it's awesome.
6. Apple TV- One of the brokers at work gave it to me, and I think he may regret it. We LOVE this thing. It links up to my iTunes, and we can rent movies, listen to our music, and create slideshows.
7. Horizon Organic Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt- Oh so yummy, fat free, and organic. It makes my stomach feel better, and I don't have to worry about weirdo added ingredients.
8. Uppercase Living- They sell words for your wall! I put my business name on my office wall. My mom has some really cute ones too. You can pick pre-made quotes or create custom designs. My Aunt Nancy is a sales associate for them!
9. Usana Skin Firming Lotion- Paraben free and skin firming. I don't have to worry about putting potential cancer causing agents on my skin. Did you know if you stand on a clove of garlic, you'll be able to taste it in a short amount of time? Our skin is transdermal people. What you put on it goes into your blood stream!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Ragan and Keith Schubert and their daughter Anna (and as Anna states, "Baby Amos who is in my mommy's tummy") came to stay with us while they were catching up with old friends in Arizona. Keith was the youth pastor on staff in Glendale while Eric was the young adults pastor. Eric was EXTREMELY excited to see Keith, and I think he's going through withdrawal now.
It was one of those weekends where I was extremely tired from the work week, but I knew that I was going to remember it as one of the best times we've experienced. I had so much fun playing hide and seek with Anna in Chipotle and acting in all of the mini plays that she directed based on Disney characters. She really liked playing with Pudge and Ellie, who have been sleeping non-stop since yesterday. Anna made me laugh out loud numerous times! She would sing to us in the car and pray for our food. She was instantly friends with everyone in the room. We traded names, so when Eric said, "Kelsey!" Anna replied with "What!". It was so fun to learn about their lives, to talk about the past, and to look forward to the future. Ragan is beautiful and glowing and thrilled about their first son. Keith is VERY excited about having a boy, and Anna will soon have another actor for her plays.
Our house seems quiet and boring now, so everyone should feel free to come stay with us or stop in for a visit. We miss them a ton already, but we know they fit in well with the wonderful people in Kansas. I think that Kansas produces pretty awesome families, and we can't wait to see them again!