Monday, July 14, 2008

Favorite Things




















There are a few products that make my life so much easier. Some make it more fragrant... from the dogs' breath to the carpet! Some products iron out the wrinkles, take out the stains, or save me a trip to the video rental store.
Intrigued? I wanted to share my favorite products with all of you. I'm sure some of you already use a few of these, but consider this my ode to all of the great things that I use every day!
(These products are in no particular order of Kelsey's favoritism... if you don't like some of them... too bad!)

1. John Frieda Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray- it's inexpensive and it doesn't weigh my hair down... I use it in humid Florida and dry AZ. I can pick it up at the grocery store, too.

2. E Solutions Pedicure Foot Cream- the most amazing stuff ever. The gals at Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa sold me on it. I slather it on at night, and I haven't had dry feet since!

3. Mrs. Meyer’s Odor Removing Carpet Cleaner- They make their pet products with the organic and natural essential oils of Clary Sage and Chamomile to calm and soothe your pet. Their products are cruelty-free and environmentally friendly. They have all sorts of cleaning products for baby and for your home.

4. Usana HealthPak 100 Vitamins- Energy and Nutrition... pharmaceutical grade... the best stuff ever!

5. Downy Wrinkle Reducer- I hate ironing... especially when it's a zillion degrees outside. I use it for bed linens, clothes... it's awesome.

6. Apple TV- One of the brokers at work gave it to me, and I think he may regret it. We LOVE this thing. It links up to my iTunes, and we can rent movies, listen to our music, and create slideshows.

7. Horizon Organic Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt- Oh so yummy, fat free, and organic. It makes my stomach feel better, and I don't have to worry about weirdo added ingredients.

8. Uppercase Living- They sell words for your wall! I put my business name on my office wall. My mom has some really cute ones too. You can pick pre-made quotes or create custom designs. My Aunt Nancy is a sales associate for them!

9. Usana Skin Firming Lotion- Paraben free and skin firming. I don't have to worry about putting potential cancer causing agents on my skin. Did you know if you stand on a clove of garlic, you'll be able to taste it in a short amount of time? Our skin is transdermal people. What you put on it goes into your blood stream!

10. 3M Dog Dental Treats- They smell minty fresh, my puppies love them, and they don't make Pudgie barf.

11. Luna Bars- Nutz over Chocolate is my favorite. They are made with 70% organic ingredients and are low glycemic. Not to mention SCRUMPTIOUS.

12. Wet Ones- You know 'em... you can grab them on your way out of Target in that checkout section that has all of those little things you didn't know you needed. You need these. They take out stains, they're antibacterial, and they're not bulky, so you can take them wherever you go.

13. Febreze- It makes everything smell so great!

14. Dan in Real Life- I don't see how anyone couldn't love this movie. It shows the importance of family, forgiveness, love, and laughter!

15. Google- My answer to everything in life "Google it."

2 comments:

meyer said...

Glad to see you back on here. I check in often and there hasn't been a new update. I am a big fan of wetones too! Gotta have like 10 packs on hand. The other stuff I've never tried or haven't heard of. :)

Laurie said...

Ah, yes... Google. I am in love wit Google. I would marry it if I could. I'm not kidding, I really would. Google saves me from having to wonder all kinds of things (like how tall Hugh Jackman is, and how many movies Christian Bale has been in). I heart Google. Fiercly.

Also, I LOVED DAN IN REAL LIFE! Oh my... holy best movie I've seen in YEARS! Seriously, I loved that movie! It has such an honest, but at the same time feel-good, feeling about it. LOVED IT!

And you know what else I love? This part of your post "Did you know if you stand on a clove of garlic, you'll be able to taste it in a short amount of time? Our skin is transdermal people. What you put on it goes into your blood stream!". I did not know that you could do that with garlic, but I believe it. The "Our skin is transdermal people" sentence made me laugh out loud... Not sure why, but it struck me as so hilariously funny!

I love your blog! :) (Not as much as I love Google (and/or Hugh & Christian), but I do love it a lot.)