Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love my puppies and Eric too



I had to share these pictures that I took last night. Our puppies crack me up. Ellie likes to lay RIGHT above my head, but while I was getting ready for bed, she snuck behind Eric to read over his shoulder.

I just practiced their commands, and I told Ellie to "speak" and she laid down instead. I think I need to make sure we go over their tricks a little more often. It made me laugh out loud. She must have been extremely excited for her treat, because she loves to "speak." Pudge likes to watch the Dog Whisperer and Animal Planet, so hopefully I can snap a picture of that soon. I know, I know... they're just dogs... but I think they're the coolest.

3 comments:

meyer said...

Tooo cute guys! I can't believe your dog watches t.v. how funny is that! Definitely gotta take a picture of that one.

Laurie said...

Hahaha... I love it! We had a cat that loved to watch tv. Shows with cats in them would get her to sit still and watch every time. (The old Haley Mills movie, That Darn Cat, was her favorite.) Aren't animals so funny? Very cute pics! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Ellie and Pudge!! They re the cutest!!!