Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm a blog hog.

So, Eric has only posted one blog. Granted, I can write them at work and he can't, but still. I wish I could post something fantastic. I want to post that we're moving to Hawaii, or we won the lottery, or we bought a new puppy and I'm naming it Mack or Bucket or something. Don't get me wrong, I feel totally blessed. I have an amazing family and fun friends, funny puppies, and a husband who makes me laugh out loud on a daily basis. I just don't feel very interesting right now. We are going to finish our bedroom so that's exciting. I'll post pictures of our new bedding once we order it. I know you're sitting on the edge of your seats with that one. Anywho, I was at Target and found that the Dyson purple pet vacuum was on sale. I still can't afford it, BUT someday... It's just so pretty in all of its K-State purple glory. I love cleaning supplies. And office supplies. OH... and school supplies.

2 comments:

meyer said...

Glad to hear someone else out there loves cleaning supplies. I get so excited when I buy a new one at the store and come home to clean and check it out. :) Vaccums are my favorite. I'd love a fancy one like that too, but yikes....too much for me right now.

Laurie said...

Okay, so how ridiculous is this? It's past midnight, I'm up blog surfing (thinking that I really ought to go to bed, but since there's no one here to make me do it, I'm not)... I read this post and thought "there's a Dyson ON SALE?!?", promptly went to target.com (because the beauty of the internet is that I can shop 24 hours a day from the comfort of my couch) and saw... that it's still hundreds of dollars more than I could pay for a new vacuum. Aaaahhh, DANGIT! :(

I guess I'll have to continue to make do with the piece o' poo vacuum that I already have. Such a bummer!