Monday, August 4, 2008

I wouldn't say a "Blog Hog"

She isn't a blog hog. Much to her dismay I have three other blogs that I post to...

  1. www.emurriettalending.blogspot.com
  2. www.10adaycampaign.blogspot.com
  3. http://activerain.com/blogs/emurrietta

All of which have various slants. Well the 1st and 3rd are definitely business related but the second is a little social experiment I am trying.

To daily stuff...Kelsey makes a mean chicken stuffed ricotta. Okay Trader Joe's made it but Kelsey can heat food up with the best of them. I do enjoy when she makes dinner, probably the highlight of most weeknights because I love food and especially anything she makes.

My goal is to improve this little blog so I think my next purchase will be a Flip Cam . I hope to start posting fun home videos here and then professional tips of the day. Should be exciting...at least that is the idea.

Thought for the day: Remember when you were a kid and 8:30 was such an early time to go to bed...Oh how I long for an 8:30 bed time. I don't think it will happen in the near future.

No comments: