Monday, August 11, 2008

From three jobs to two...


I officially gave notice that I am resigning from my position at Moors & Cabot. I am really going to miss having Starbucks downstairs and my daily conversations with Andee. She taught me a lot about the business; but alas, I must strike out on my own and dedicate my time to Flossy Stylish Design, my invitation business AND to In Awe Weddings and Events with my mama. I am so excited for my new endeavor, so keep me in mind for Christmas cards, wedding invites, marketing materials, baby announcements, shower invitations, birthday parties... you get it.


My business website is under construction, but I will post more about that soon (hopefully). My last day at Moors & Cabot is supposed to be August 28th... then I'm off to San Fran for a girls weekend with my Point Loma ladies for Labor Day. Then I am coming home to work really hard at doing something that I love. I am extremely thankful to have a husband and a family who believe in me and support my endeavors.




2 comments:

meyer said...

I am sooo excited for you Kelsey. Your invitations are always remarkable and so unique. You will do wonderfully well on this new career path. Have fun on your ladies get away. :)

Laurie said...

Kelsey, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so awesome, good for you! Yay! I'm so excited for you! :)