Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hannah's Visit

My cousin Hannah... actually she's my cousin Stacey's daughter... so she's my first cousin once removed or something of the sort... ANYWAYS, my cousin Hannah came from Kansas to visit us in Phoenix. She stayed with my parents. It was a little warmish when she was here, but it stormed, so she was able to experience a monsoon. Not quite like a Tornado, but it cooled it off for a little bit. We had SOOOO much fun with her. She learned to put Eric in his place when he was being a weirdo. It was hilarious. You can tell she has brothers.
Hannah is turning into a beautiful young lady, and I was thinking about how I was in computer lab in middle school when I found out she had been born. It was seriously one of the most exciting days of my life. I waited in anticipation for her arrival into the world, and she did not disappoint. She is an incredible and fun girl. Hannah and her family are extra special to me. I miss them so much it hurts!
We did so many fun things when she was here. We ate at TGI Friday's at the Diamondbacks game... best seats ever! She stayed at a resort with my parents and we took all of the dogs. She and my mom shopped 'til they dropped. We had pedicures and manicures, Melissa cut Hannah's hair, and Emily did a photo shoot with her. AMAZING pictures. She is extremely photogenic. I had to hold back tears when I had to tell her goodbye, but I knew that she had the coolest family ever waiting for her back in Kansas :) Here are a few pictures from her visit. I will post a video that we took at the baseball game on my phone once I figure out how to do it.
Our pretty toes

At the D-Backs game! Thanks for the sweet seats, Mom!


Eric and Hannah playing games at the restaurant



Hannah had about 20 people a day commenting on her amazing eyes (watch out for boys, Stacey and Mark).

2 comments:

meyer said...

What a beautiful young lady. I'm glad you guys had fun while she was here. Sounds like a nice girlie time!

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness gracious, what a beautiful girl! Those eyes... AMAZING!

How fun for you to have her come and visit! There's NOTHING better than being able to just hang out and play with family. I'm so happy for you that she got to visit, and that you had such a fun time!