Saturday, September 6, 2008

San Francisco

Tess and Britt jumping in front of the houses from Full House... we decided the blue one was Kimmy Gibbler's house and the yellow was the Tanner residence.
Amber and I near the Golden Gate Bridge

In a cute neighborhood... the five of us (Me, Tessa, Emily, Brittany, Amber)


On the Pier

Hanging on the Trolley (Amber, me, Emily)
Britt on the trolley... so cute

Britt and I... apparently it was windy or something went terribly wrong with my hair

On the Golden Gate Bridge


Eric and I flew to San Jose for his hockey tournament, and I met my Point Loma girls in San Francisco for a fun-filled Labor Day weekend. Brittany and I took the "Baby Bullet" train from San Jose to San Fran and decided we should walk to the hotel. It was a LONG walk. And we were pulling suitcases. We stayed positive and were only slightly frazzled upon arrival.

It was so refreshing to be able to spend time with Brittany, Tessa, Emily, and Amber and to catch up on everything. Tessa is heading back to Paris, so it was kind of sad not knowing when I'd be able to see her again. She was my roomie at PLNU for the year-and-a-half that I spent there. Sometimes I get really sad that I didn't finish my college experience at Point Loma, but last weekend made me realize how blessed I was to have been there for even a short time. They are all hilarious, loving, generous, and one-of-a-kind girls.

San Francisco is awesome because it's such a great workout to walk around everywhere. My calves were sore! Time to get back to the gym! We took some fun pictures. I even enjoyed the cranky, hungry, need a shot of espresso, I can't believe how small the portion is for the price, annoyed with the music selection moments. It was my first time in San Fran, and I loved it. Enjoy!


I am going to post individual shots later. Tessa took some cool ones.





1 comment:

Laurie said...

Awh... SWEET San Fran pics, Kels! It looks like you had such a great time! I do love a girls trip, I'm so glad that you were able to go and spend the time with your friends! Loved all the pics, but I think the Golden Gate pic was my fave... love the background, it was AWESOME!