Thursday, April 16, 2009

When we were young...


My mom and grandma found some funny pictures while my parents were moving a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I would share. I included some of Eric when he was a kid as well! They crack me up.


Happy Birthday Cort! Today is my older sister's birthday! We had pretty sweet hair back then.



My dad and I... I think at one of my birthday parties.

Eric when he was five :)



I guess I always knew I was going to be an Arizona girl.



Eric and Jason looking ornery.


2 comments:

meyer said...

Those are too funny and cute as can be. Thanks for sharing those. Your hair was sooo dark then. Wow how things change!

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, those pics are AWESOME! I love them! I can see you in that cute little pixie face, and I love the one of Eric & Jason. He looks so darn devious... I LOVE IT!

You're the most fun ever, I love your blog!