Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love May

We've had a fun May so far! We have been busy with work, and we love it. For Mother's Day, we went with my parents to the brunch at the Farm at South Mountain. It was delicious! It wasn't too hot, and I loved being outside. Eric's parents came over for dinner that night, and it was really nice to just sit and visit (and watch hockey).


For my birthday, we were thinking about going to Disneyland, but we both had so many work distractions that we didn't have time to figure out the details, so I told Eric that I wanted to take the day off and do all of my favorite things. Eric took me to Starbucks in the morning and then to get a massage and manicure. I went to the Jurlique Spa at Firesky Resort. They used PARABEN FREE lotions and products for my manicure. I was really excited. I wish I could go there weekly! My mom picked me up from the spa, and we went to check out the new West Elm and Williams Sonoma Home store. THEN, Eric took me to see Ghost of Girlfriends Past (I love movies). We went to Capital Grille for dinner. It was amazing and delicious. They had a birthday card on my table with little rose petals and birthday confetti.Then KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL. Seriously, it was an amazing day. We watched the show at my parents' house with my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Bob, and we were all very excited. PJ of La Dolce Pesca made a new favorite cake of mine... it is spectacular. It was so cute and was the perfect way to end the day!


We don't have anything planned for Memorial Day. We are taking it easy and going with the flow! We hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

No comments: