Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August!

I had to post this! Pudge and Ellie like sitting in a chair and looking out the bedroom window. Pudge will sit there forever! I had to find him a pillow so that he could lay down to look!

My sister came to Phoenix, and the only picture I have was taken from my phone! It's very sad. We had a blast though... we stayed at Montelucia and were pampered in their spa... we sat by the pool, we swam, we watched movies, went to the D-Backs game... all sorts of fun stuff! It was very sad to tell her goodbye, but I am looking forward to seeing her in KS in October for Kati and Matt's wedding!

Summer, Theresa, Monica, Aunt Dawn, and I just gave Eric's sis, Christina, her baby shower for Liliana Grace, so I will post pictures of that, along with ones from the other baby showers. Good stuff!

Make sure to check out the many blogs we have! I just posted a teaser of the new Flossy Tumbleweed stationery line at http://www.flossystylishdesign.net/!






No comments: