Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter 2011

It seems that I'm only blogging about Holidays, but Eric and I seem to only NOT work when it's a major holiday. We finally moved into our new home, and despite some plumbing issues, we LOVE it. We were able to swim in the pool (before the 70 degree weird, awesome, wonderful weather returned), and we were also able to host Easter for both sides of our families. It was a great day to celebrate the fact that Jesus is ALIVE.

The best news is that my nephew, Ace Jacob, was born on March 23rd. He is SO beautiful and wonderful, and I miss him. I was able to spend some time in Las Vegas after he was born, and they came for our Easter celebration, so we are trying to see him as often as possible. Cortney is a FABULOUS mother, and I am so very proud of them.

Enjoy some photos of the past few months. Thanks to my sis for sending these photos.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free photo slideshow

No comments: