Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kansas Friends

Our good friends, Keith and Ragan (and their beautiful, smart, hilarious kids) came to stay with us. It was so refreshing to be able to spend time talking, playing games, night swimming, shopping and watching movies. It was one of those times when I felt extremely blessed that Eric and I are able to make our own schedules. I am very upset with myself because I didn't take very many pictures, but I did get Eric going for a train ride with the kiddos. We also went on the carousel at PV Mall, and I even was able to stomach it for one ride. I still don't understand why I can ride a rollercoaster over and over but can't go slowly around and around... thinking about it kinda makes me wanna ralph.

Anyways, it was wonderful to be able to spend some quality time with them... we have some hilarious stories and great memories. Eric was affectionately dubbed "Taco Mayo" on his last trip to visit them in Kansas and hopefully will keep his nickname for years to come. I miss them tons and hope we can head to Kansas to see them soon.


No comments: