Friday, October 3, 2008

You light up my life...


I've been searching for the perfect yellow bedding since we moved in last June. We had a seriously cute blue and brown comforter that was soothing and wonderful, but it was becoming dingy and dirty due to our perfectly cute puppies.


I found this amazing set on wrapables.com but didn't want to spend the money. However, after searching for a year, I bit the bullet and bought this beauty (like my alliteration?). Walking into our bedroom makes me feel instant happiness.


We completed the look with the wall squares from Uppercase Living. My Aunt Nancy is a distributor, so let me know if you want to see a catalog. They go PERFECTLY with the bedding and with the entire room. On the opposite wall, we hung beautiful art from Ikea. We also bought long, chocolate brown panels for both sides of the window. I love it! We just need lamps and we're set!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness, Kels, it's BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Congratulations!

PS - LOVED the alliteration! :)

meyer said...

Oh wow, that looks so nice and like such a happy place to go! I love the wall things from your aunts business. Totally does go with your bedding. Glad you got it finished up, good luck on getting those lamps. :)