Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Biggest Loser


On the days that I don't want to drive to the gym... which is pretty much every day... I bought "The Biggest Loser Cardio Max" workout video. It's no Paula Abdul, "Get up and Dance" which is my favorite, but it's a good workout. My first crack at it was last week and, in the midst of the video, I'm thinking "This isn't too hard." The next two days however, my behind/legs/back hurt so badly I couldn't walk normally or sit comfortably. That was Level 1. Today, in about two minutes, I must attempt level two. I am blogging about this video for two reasons:


1. So that people hold me accountable of working out. It's about my health, my heart, my endorphins, my energy level, etc.


2. So that people know why I'm walking funny.


Pudge and Ellie do NOT like the workout video. They sit between me and the television, and sometimes they start licking my ankles and getting anxious. Hopefully this is just a phase until they realize that I'm not hurting myself intentionally.


Until next time....


Kelsey

2 comments:

meyer said...

Good for you Kelsey! I need to look into getting a new video. Mine that I do occasionally isn't motivating me anymore. I have to change things up or I get bored to easy. Hang in there and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, Kelsey, I love you! You're so funny! ... I hope the dogs (oh, and you, too) get used to the video soon. :)