Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

This year, a few close friends (and a few of their dogs) came to our house on Halloween evening after celebrating other places. Kati helped me get ready, and I think everyone had a pretty good time. Joel (my sister's brother-in-law and one of Eric's best friends) brought a pinata. So fun. I created a one hit rule after Melissa smacked the poo out of it. She is a master at hitting pinantas. I think it was her bumblebee costume. I didn't even try. I was scared. We had a plethora of cute costumes... everything from bacon and eggs to the Geico Caveman!

See Melissa's skills...

Ellie and Melissa were both bumblebees.


Pudge's hot dog kept falling off. His diet must be working.



Mookie was a dinosaur and had Barney Rubble riding on his back.

We are dog sitting for my parents.



Buster, Joel's dog, was a pirate, but he let Pudge wear his hat, so I didn't get a photo.


Decor...


Eric and I were Fred and Wilma and Kati and Matt were Betty and Barney... thanks to Kati's mom for making the costumes.

Shannon and Adam... it's a teddy bear in there.



Joel as the Geico Caveman


Tom and Jen as the Doctor and Nurse.


Ben and Jen go together like Bacon and Eggs



Isaac the Bee Removal Man and Melissa the Bumblebee



It was really great to be able to see everyone!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh... your pictures are so cute! It looks like you had such a great time at the party, I'm so happy that you had a great turnout with so many great costumes! Yay!

ps - I also LOVE that you were able to get costumes for Pudge & Ellie. :)

meyer said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time on halloween. Good for you!!! You guys looked terrific in those costumes, that is awesome that Kati's mom made them. She is surely talented! The dogs all dressed up was hilarious, I'll have to show Kylee later. She will love it!

Jen Waldron said...

I tagged you in a game. Check out my blog for details! It's your turn.