Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Highlights

Eric and I gave Mark and Christyna a puppet show.

The Murrietta/Fankhauser/Armijo kids and spouses gave Vince and Theresa a photo for Christmas. Theresa is trying not to cry.

I love my new hat. I'm also wearing a new robe.

Grandma Joyce opening her present we gave her.

Christyna, Mark, and Monica

Summer opening her Christmas present. I was wearing everything I received.

We love puppies.

Mom and Dad opening the Wii
Eric opening his Olympic Highlights
Cortney and Jason on New Year's Eve
Sisterly Love. My mom, sister, and I all wore off-white the day we opened presents.

Pudge and Ellie were sad the presents were gone.

Frosty, our tree, and our stockings

I know it's kind of late to be posting our pictures from Christmas, but better late than never.
We had a really fun Christmas this year. We were able to celebrate numerous times!





2 comments:

meyer said...

Ahhh, good pictures. I love your cute penguin tree skirt Kelsey!!!

Laurie said...

What fun pictures! And, Kelsey, I love that you were wearing everything you got... you're the cutest!