Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Couches for Sale




Call us if you are interested in our couches. We are redesigning my office and moving the couch downstairs, which means we no longer need our chocolate brown couch and love seat. I am kind of sad to let them go, but we must make a change.

We saw them in a home my Aunt Nancy (Feelz Like Home) redesigned, and we went out and bought some for ourselves. They are two years old (in June). Let me know if you are interested!
All of my beautiful friends and family members who currently have a bun in the oven should check out my Flossy Blog. We had a super cute baby shower last weekend at The Boulders in Scottsdale. Also, Jenna's (Eric's cousin) wedding photos are posted on my Flossy website, so feel free to visit the site. The pictures are AMAZING.




No comments: