Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gift Ideas!

I love Thanksgiving! It's my mom's favorite holiday, and I am starting to agree. On Thanksgiving, you have the anticipation of Christmas to come, great food, time with family, and hopefully time to reflect and give thanks! Eric and I have our own tradition of waking up super early on Black Friday and going shopping together. Last year, we stood in line to buy my parents a Wii!

I am doing Christmas gift ideas on my website blog... www.flossystylishdesign.net.

Hopefully you can find at least one helpful idea! I post them to get myself in the giving spirit. The wisemen brought Baby Jesus some pretty cool gifts, so hopefully we can give in the same spirit of love and adoration... not only to our loved ones, but to the many people who are struggling this year.

I'm hoping that a lot of the gift ideas can come from local vendors and businesses, so if you have any ideas, just leave them in the comments section!

I hope that everyone can enjoy the anticipation of the upcoming holidays. It's a little easier now that it's cooling down in Arizona!

No comments: