Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009 and Gpa Clark's Bday

We had a fun weekend! My mom had a beautiful party for my grandpa in their backyard, and it looked amazing! We had a great time eating my mom's delicious food, making s'mores, and chatting by their fire pit. The dogs had fun too!

Eric and I were Bella and Edward from Twilight for Halloween. I had Melissa dye my hair brown on a whim, and it worked well for my costume. We made Eric's face white and vampire like :) We had fun with friends at our casa, carving pumpkins and eating yummy food. We had a ton of trick or treaters this year. The doorbell wouldn't stop ringing! Jen took some of the photos from the slideshow. Thanks Jen!

Eric's sister, Christina, had her baby on November 3rd. Liliana Grace was 9lbs 7oz, 21 inches long. She is perfect! I will be posting a slideshow of photos very soon! I am a proud Aunt!

It's November 5th and in the 90's here in Phoenix. I had to wear dress clothes to a meeting, and I immediately came home to put on my SHORTS. I love it, but I'm ready to wear sweaters with my flip flops. And maybe a scarf if it drops below 55.

No comments: